At WriteStuf Communications, we develop, gather, and disseminate technical information for our customers and manufacturers by:
- Determining the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Studying product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Working with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organizing and write supporting documents for products
- Using photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Selecting appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardizing content across platforms and media
- Gathering usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revising documents as new issues arise
We create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly-required instructions, and “FAQ” pages that support your staff, customers and end users, and are experts in working with people of diverse professional backgrounds such as engineers, computer support specialists, software developers and project managers.
In this new age of communication where “immediacy” is everything, information delivered online is crucial to the survival of companies.
As a result, we use all the interactive technologies of the Web to blend text, graphics, images, sound and video to produce quality technical information.